conundrum
I saw Sideways this evening... I don't know why in particular I decided that I wanted to see it. Maybe it was because I was intrigued that my mother mentioned it was interesting. Indeed it was. I have to admit that at least a small part of my seeing it was to pine over California and a certain boy, even though it takes place more or less in the middle part of the state (i.e. between LA and SF).
However, I was drawn into the film very quickly. Maybe because of its quirkiness, maybe for the odd characters, but mostly for the moments of laughter followed immediately by the feeling that I should perhaps be crying because it's actually more a moment of sadness.
It's hard to explain, but this story illustrated the complexity of human relationship and emotion.
I wish I were more of a writer.
but for now, goodnight*
However, I was drawn into the film very quickly. Maybe because of its quirkiness, maybe for the odd characters, but mostly for the moments of laughter followed immediately by the feeling that I should perhaps be crying because it's actually more a moment of sadness.
It's hard to explain, but this story illustrated the complexity of human relationship and emotion.
I wish I were more of a writer.
but for now, goodnight*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home