Wedding photos!
Hello All!
Jonathan and I are now married - the wedding was beautiful and we believe that Curtis put it well yesterday when he said, "I hope that when you look back over the years at your wedding day, you will realize that that was the day when you loved each other the least in your married life."
Go here for a wonderful preview of the photos taken by Jules and Joy at the wedding yesterday...
With Love and all Happiness,
Frances
Jonathan and I are now married - the wedding was beautiful and we believe that Curtis put it well yesterday when he said, "I hope that when you look back over the years at your wedding day, you will realize that that was the day when you loved each other the least in your married life."
Go here for a wonderful preview of the photos taken by Jules and Joy at the wedding yesterday...
With Love and all Happiness,
Frances



2 Comments:
Wow -- beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest!
I miss you and jonathan A LOT!!!!!
Love,
Mom
Oops -- I meant Jonathan, sorry. Still too tired to catch the typos...
Post a Comment
<< Home