Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Last weekend: the main players

Last weekend, we drove to Ann Arbor, MI for a wedding of one of Jonathan's dear friends from college. It was quite a fabulous weekend - we had a great time! Joseph was able to fly out as well, and we really enjoyed ourselves, although we missed Lorian.

Following are a few pictures of the people who I saw the most this weekend...

This is the photographer, yours truly. There are absolutely zero pictures of me from last weekend with the exception of this photo taken Saturday evening at the park where the rehearsal picnic took place :-) The light was gorgeous and it was beautiful weather(although nippy and chilly outside).

Jonathan, of course, looking his bridesdude-ly best on Sunday morning (around the time of the wedding).

Ah, older brothers....Joseph having just thrown a frisbee directly at me on Saturday evening at the park. He and Jonathan decided that instead of choosing an inanimate object for their frisbee golf pleasure, they would instead use me as a "goalpost."

Makes for a great picture :-D

(oh, and note how chilly it was - Joseph and I both acquired new pieces of outerwear on Saturday...)

The bride and groom - partners for life. This was taken Saturday night as they visited with family and friends at their rehearsal picnic. They are so sweet and caring towards each other, and they share a brilliant, cute, and silly sense of humor. Melinda and Paul seem to bring laughter, good conversation, light, insight, and silliness wherever they go.


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

You've certainly gotten taller since the last time I saw you :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger willowlaughter said...

heeheehee :-)

I'm now 20 feet tall!!! I bonk my head all the time...

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home