Snow Lion
Two snow lions appear on the flag of Tibet.
The flag is banned in the People's Republic of China.
Today I finally watched Tibet: Cry of the Snow Lion. (I've only checked it out from the library on three separate occasions...this time it was already a day overdue.) I highly recommend this film. It offers a fascinating look at the Tibetan people, their hopes, prayers, and their daily suffering. Despite their struggle, the joy and happiness, in their compassion for one another, is profoundly inspiring.
How do we approach suffering? How do we deal with oppression?
One of the greatest challenges we face is to live our lives joyfully.
The flag is banned in the People's Republic of China.
Today I finally watched Tibet: Cry of the Snow Lion. (I've only checked it out from the library on three separate occasions...this time it was already a day overdue.) I highly recommend this film. It offers a fascinating look at the Tibetan people, their hopes, prayers, and their daily suffering. Despite their struggle, the joy and happiness, in their compassion for one another, is profoundly inspiring.
How do we approach suffering? How do we deal with oppression?
One of the greatest challenges we face is to live our lives joyfully.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home